Wondering why is your ? Well, that’s what we are going to explain today i.e. what causes a Brother Printer to go Offline. There are various reasons that can lead to this issue some of which are mentioned below:
1. Your printer status is paused in the printer folder.
2. Your printer status is set to Offline.
3. Your printer isn’t set as the default printer on your device.
4. The printer isn’t properly connected to the computer
5. The Brother printer machine is switched off
6. The wrong printer name is selected for printing
As per the causes mentioned above, you can fix your Brother printer offline issue by finding out the exact problem and fixing it. But before you do anything, we suggest you check if your printer is turned on and delete any pending print jobs. Many printer issues can easily be fixed by deleting the print jobs from the queue. Next, you can restart all your devices; printer, computer, and router, and then try printing again. If the issue persists, contact Brother Printer Support for remote assistance.